We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Interior Designer with 3+ years of experience to work on an array of projects in the UK and internationally.
The ideal candidate will need to have an interior design background and must be able to bring innovative ideas to the table. You must have a well-rounded skill set and demonstrate an understanding of branded spaces, upcoming design trends, FF&E sourcing and scheduling, be technically experienced and have an excellent eye for detail.
Confidence in Adobe Suite, 3D rendering, visualisation capability and CAD skills are essential for this role.
This is a unique opportunity to become a member of and get involved in a growing design studio with projects ranging from interior design, interior styling and product design.
• Concept and detail design
• Getting involved in all design stages of a project
• Develop space planning and layouts
• Create concept moodboards and material palettes
• Development of detailing, documentation, FF&E selection and specification
• Produce 2D and 3D drawings for internal and client presentations
• Creatively participate in team brainstormings
• Represent the studio and contribute to our growing reputation
Knowledge and experience
• A degree in interior design, interior architecture or relevant fields
• 3+ Years of proven industry experience in interior design /styling
• Excellent use of Adobe suite, good CAD skills preferably Vectorworks, 3D packages Rhino, SketchUp and Keyshot
• A flair for interior styling and a good eye for the latest trends, moods, colours, furniture, fabrics etc.
• Able to deliver innovative work and experience in making high-quality presentations
• Experience in product design will be appreciated
• Good communication skills and good command of verbal and written English
How to apply
We would love to hear from any candidates who would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, so please do send your updated CV, along with a sample of your work and a short cover letter to:
STUDIOLAV is a highly creative studio engaged in the fields of interior design, interior styling and curation as well as product design and art direction.
We are a growing team of creatives with diverse backgrounds and experience with an exciting portfolio of work in the UK and abroad. Our design approach focuses on creating narratives to enhance the emotional connection between people, objects and their environment. Research is central to our work and we draw inspiration from heritage, tradition and everyday encounters, to create and tell new exciting stories through our work. STUDIOLAV has been awarded for their design approach and their work have attracted international acclaim and interest.
Deadline for Applications: 21 September 2018